Tuesday, February 22, 2011



Hi world, I'm back in space in action again! February is so happening. There's a chinese new year, a v day, and for me, my babyboy's birthday too. Heh hehz :) On v day, we had a simple date. We went out like kids again! We went to the arcade, we went to take neoprints. Hahaha it's so hilarious but it brings memories back to us. Back then, we were just two young teenager growing up. Now we've learnt a lot about life. What is true, and what is not. what is real, and what's the fact the truth about this world. Oh well i shall change topic..... And then on saturday, me and my girls went for flb flea as usual!!!! the crowd was alright. i was there from 1-9 without any sleep. and then we went town and left town early...... i went over and gave the boy a surprise at 11pm. heh heh :) Ok la his mum said it wasnt any big surprise cause it's been so normal for me to walk in and out of their house already hahaha! the next day..... we went for a short date. it's his birthday and our monthsary....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR BOY, AND HAPPY 2 YEARS AND 2 MONTHS :)
We kept things really simple now. Even for dates.. Haha just a simple one makes both of us happy. It's about the company, really. Not about the money you paid for... not about anything else. But both to be happy. :') He made me learnt about so many things sometimes. Hahaha. Ok back to week days....

I'm having my common test and then i'm seriously not studying much at all. I am slacking far too much.. seriously i can die. How i wish friday is coming again and again and again. I really love the weekends. Weekdays is such a torture.

Oh well, LASTBUSRIDE IS HAVING A TOMS PREORDER!

toms-shoes
TOMS PREORDER!

I've actually extended the preorder now.. it's closing on the 23rd feb 2011,
3.30pm. Specially for twitter fans, ironyrockstar readers, and lastbusride mailing list! ^^

Don't worry people,if you have missed this,
second batch will be up soon! ^^

Oh well, good night and have a great day! I'll be blogging again soon.
Meow.