Monday, December 21, 2009

365 days, 12 months, 1 year.

HAPPY 365 DAYS,
12TH MONTH,
1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Dear honeybunny,
I would like to really thank you for everything you've done for me, especially tolerating me perhaps. I've so odd weird kind of attitude which usual guys couldn't stand it but you can! Well I would like to say this one year have been a ups and downs year for us, we got into trouble together, we got into every single shit together, we got separated we've been a part. But right now, we're mended back into one again. Well I would like say a big thank you, for every sweet little thing you've done for me. I know i'm always spolit like you always said, but you always ends it with this line: but still my girl. Haha I know a millions have told you that you've been spoiling your girlfriend too. Well sometimes i might be a real bitch to you, sometimes we might fight quarrel urgue, but you should know deep in my heart, it's always you and forever you. I don't always express my love through words to you or maybe like said it out to you, as you know I'm never automatically do to that. But just to say, I love you so much for everything! Happy 1st year, and I know there'll be still 2nd year for us!! Love you king cyrus.
Xoxo,
Regina.