Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's day

Today it's the 13th, tomorrow shall be the 14th. 14th of Feb last year, was the most memorable day I ever had. I could still remember, we went to cine and then you got me a huge stuffed toy from there. You came with 20 fresh roses down to my house, I could still remember you piggyback me uphill all the way, till I reached mediacorp when I got to film. It's 2010, 1 year had passed. Time flies so fast, yet our love have always been the same. Despite all the ups and downs we've gone thru, we're still together like this. I love the way your eyes look at me, I love the way you smile at me, I love being in your arms, I love holding your hands tight, I love to poke and pinch your big fat cheeks, I love the way we kissed, I love everything about you and me, especially the way you love me. You love me enough for all my flaws, you love me for how spendthift I can get, you love me for how irritating I can be. Last year's valentine, I ever said this, You're gonna be the best, and the one and only valentine i ever gonna have. And it's true, I'm so lucky to have you. I love you so much my cheekyboy, Cyrus. Forever and always xoxo.