Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weekends

Last friday went out with Yuting after like 1 year of not hanging out together. Haha seriously time with her was great, shopping for our boys' gift and etc. I got free curls on that day too, happy girl me? :)
Last weekends was spent with babyboy, went out with him during saturday to town.. and then went over to meet my parents at bukit batok for the last lao yu sheng before cny ends. Drank alot that night, knew alot of things that night, then sunday went over to baby's house early in the morning for gym then headed to shop at town :)




Pixx more at fb :)

Can life get better than this? I'm sick of the tiring life that it's killing me inside, trying to kill myself. I'm tired of life being like a bitch, how long it takes for life to be better? Ups and downs, I'm sick of all this. Can I return back to time, when everything was perfect, nothing upsets me.

Greenridge is a bitch totally. Someone stole my money again. Fuck you.