Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just now met babyboy after a few days of not seeing his fat and chubby cheeks! Haha we went to vivo and caught the show motherhood. I'm homed at 10pm, I ate my dinner at 12am, my boyfriend went to bed half an hour ago, and I'm still awake at 1247 am right now. I'm feeling so dead, have been sleeping in class for this few days already. My homework is so not done yet, and i'm so stressed. I've seen people taking their results, crying really hard. It might be me in future if I don't work hard huh. STUDY STUDY STUDY IS A MUST.
I got a urge to go to starbucks alone right now. Haha i'm mad and insane i know.

And yes anyway, there's a comment box at the right! So please leave a comment there k.
And be nice to click on my advs! Love you readers. Okie i'm off now, buai.
xoxo